Behind every great leader is an even better executive coach. In today’s demanding business environment, executives have less time to devote to their own leadership development. However, neglecting this area of growth can cause serious stagnation that can impact the entire organization.
Here are more reasons to hire an executive coach:
- Improve management presence
- Improve communication skills and interpersonal relationships
- Prepare for a promotion
- Dissatisfaction with current results
- Your role has evolved to a wider scope of responsibilities
- You received a complaint about your performance
- Develop a more effective planning and execution process
If you are interested in hiring an executive coach, contact the experts at Terry Hildebrandt & Associates, LLC.